What you need to know...
- This package includes pre-cut lumber for the model you choose, bolts for the header, and bags of concrete if you opt for the in-ground installation.
- There are no instructions, no drawings, and it is not pre-drilled.
- If you are planning to install it on a slab, we recommend using anchor kits. We have anchor kits available for an additional charge.
- Staining is an option, and prices are calculated from the square-footage of your structure.
- Our warranty does NOT apply to the DIY Lumber packages.
- As with all of our pergolas and pavilions, the size listed refers to the size of the canopy. Posts are typically one foot inside the roof line. For example, if the pergola or pavilion you choose is 12' x 12', posts will be spaced 10' x 10'.
- DIY Lumber Packages can be picked up at our Waxahachie, TX facility. These packages are big and heavy, so don't expect them to fit in the trunk of your family sedan. Give us a call for the weight and area specifics of the package you choose.
- We offer curbside delivery (at additional charge) to areas within a 30-mile radius of The Home Depot stores that we service. Give us a call to find out if this is available in your neighborhood.